The Cart House is very attractively situated on the 3000 acre Trigon Estate. It is one of three cottages in a small peaceful hamlet in a delightful rural area with walks directly from the house. Two golf courses and the RSPB site at Arne within 5 minutes drive. Sandy beach of the small resort of Swanage is within 10 miles. This property has, as its name suggests, been converted from the original cart house for the Trigon estate and it dates back to 1850. It is built with an attractive combination of brick and wood with lovely large windows. The Cart House has delightful gardens of almost an acre.
Visited 529 times, 1 Visit today